Websearch.pu-results.info is a Big Threat to Your System
- Websearch.pu-results.info may hijack your web browsers and always redirect your search result to Websearch.pu-results.info and other malicious websites.
- Websearch.pu-results.info reputation & rating online is terrible
- Websearch.pu-results.info may harass you with many annoying ads.
- Websearch.pu-results.info may degenerate your PC performance.
- Websearch.pu-results.info threatens the security of your network environment.
- Websearch.pu-results.info leads your confidential information to be exposed.
Websearch.pu-results.info DescriptionWebsearch.pu-results.info is a very tricky and annoying browser hijacker virus that will randomly reroute you target website to its page and brings itself more Internet traffic. Lots of victors of this website are forcedly rerouted to the site when they were doing searching on Google or trying to visit certain websites. Commonly, this threat is dropped by another Trojan infection on target computer through browser exploits and vulnerabilities. Once infected by it, all of your browsers including Chrome, Firefox and IE will be rerouted by the virus via modifying the DNS setting.
Moreover, your search results of Google or Bing or other search engine and always lock you at Websearch.pu-results.info. Besides, it always comes with lots of bundled malware, malicious spyware, adware parasites, and all these harmful PC threats can deep hide in your system, processes, files and folders. What’s worse, if Websearch.pu-results.info cannot be removed in time, the situation in your system will be worse: the network security will be degenerated seriously, the network speed will be slower or the connection even will be disabled. There is no room for doubt that Websearch.pu-results.info is definitely a huge nuisance to your PC, if you still cannot figure out a effective method to remove it, Please follow this step-by-step guide or get help from Online Computer Expert to get rid of the virus.
How does Websearch.pu-results.info redirect Lurk into My Computer?Websearch.pu-results.info spreads very fast via Trojan infection, thus you may be infected by Websearch.pu-results.info when you're clicking some malicious ads or visiting some malicious sites, as well as unknown downloaded files. If you have these activities online, then there may be a reason that you have Websearch.pu-results.info on your computer.
What’s the most efficient way to remove Websearch.pu-results.info completely?Many computer users would subconsciously think of the existing antivirus or even open their purse to get one, but finally they failed with frustration. In reality, there is no perfect anti-virus program that can solve everything because many viruses are created each day and it takes time for anti-virus software to make solutions for the latest viruses. On the other hand, Websearch.pu-results.info is adding new characteristics all the time, so it can’t be detected by any antivirus completely or it can even disable it. Hence, professional manual removal is needed to effectively get rid of this virus. Here below is the manual approach of Websearch.pu-results.info deletion.
Websearch.pu-results.info Manual RemovalStep 1: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Websearch.pu-results.info processes in the Windows Task Manager.
- Step 2: Detect and remove Websearch.pu-results.info associated files listed below:
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbardtx.ini %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarguid.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarlog.txt %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarpreferences.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstat.log %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstats.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallIE.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallStatIE.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarversion.xml
- tep 3: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries created by Websearch.pu-results.info.
- (Click Start button> click "Run" > Input "regedit" into the Run box and click ok)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCurVer HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCLSID HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard.1 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftInternetExplorerToolbar “[trojan name]”
How to prevent from being infected by virus like Websearch.pu-results.info?(1)Be cautious when clicking some link. It can point your browser to download threats or visit malicious web site.
- (2) Don't download unknown "free" software
- (3) Avoid opening unknown e-mail attachments
- (4) Don’t get access to illegal online contents such as gambling or porn.
- Note: Please be aware that you need to be very prudent during the whole removal process, because any inaccurate operation may result in data loss or even system crash. If you are confused how to do the above steps, you just need click here and get help from Tee Support 24/7 online computer experts to remove Websearch.pu-results.info completely.